Monday-Saturday (except UA Holidays)
10:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Note the museum is closed on all Sundays and all University Holidays.
Due to the Alabama Football home game this weekend starting at 11:00 am, the Alabama Museum of Natural History will be closed this Saturday, November 18, 2023.
The museum is located in Smith Hall on the University of Alabama campus. The street address is 427 Sixth Avenue, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487.
Check out our Directions page for step-by-step directions and parking and public transit info.
- Adults – $5
- K-12 Students – $3
- Children 5 and under – Free
- Blue Star Families – Free
- Museums for All / SNAP Benefits Recipients – Free
- UA Faculty, Staff & Students – Free
- UA Museum Members – Free
Group Tours (Registration Required)
Please call Education Outreach Coordinator, Joyia Davis, at (205) 348-6383 to schedule a group tour or lab experience. Group tour prices include admission to the museum.
- Guided Tour (10 or more): $5 per Adult, $3 per K-12 Student
- Discovery Tour: $3 per K-12 Student
- Discovery Lab Experience: $5 per K-12 Student
K–12 Educational Materials
Teachers, visit the Teacher’s Corner to help with your visit.